President & Chief Experience Designer
- Obsession Brussels Sprouts, Hot Chocolate
- Boo Hiss Very hot or cold weather, cucumbers, grapefruit, eggplant
- Raised Des Moines, Iowa- the "Heartland"
- Schooled Drake University and Iowa State University (violin performance)
- Secret Talent Hula Hoop dance tricks, sign language
- Down Time Hiking, being on or by the water, calligraphy or other lettering arts
- Free Association Memories of roller skating (the moonlight!), Jasmine and lavender, Peonies and Gardenias
- Musical Muse Itzhak Perlman, The Police, The Violent Femmes, Bonnie Raitt
Director of Experience Design
- Obsession Creative authenticity, annihilation of the mundane, aesthetics and experience design
- Boo Hiss Unquestioned standards
- Raised By wild wolves
- Schooled Studied hospitality and experience design at Cal Poly University
- Secret Talent Re-creating animal noises
- Down Time Converging with friends at multi-day outdoor music festivals, adventure, learning new skills, designing, building & creating
- Free Association Radiolab podcasts, heavy bass & wildflowers
- Musical Muse The Polish Ambassador & Ayla Nereo Collaborations, Tool, Ibeyi, The Human Experience & Emancipator.
Account Executive- Experience Design
- Obsession Food videos on social media
- Boo Hiss Waiting in general. I like to go go go!
- Raised Tustin, CA
- Schooled UC Berkeley BA & Ashford University MA
- Secret Talent Writing & cooking
- Down Time Planning the next adventure
- Musical Muse Paul Simon - Rhythm of the Saints and soooo many more!!!
Account Executive- Experience Design
- Obsession The perfect açai bowl: fresh strawberries, blueberries, coconut strips, almond granola and honey on top.
- Boo Hiss Catcalling
- Raised Los Angeles
- Schooled UC Berkeley - Roll on you, Bears!
- Secret Talent Making Saturday breakfasts and spot-on impressions of friends.
- Down Time Reading anywhere, scouting for the next heart-warming coffee brew, visiting the beach, and dancing.
- Free Association Peonies, indoor climbing, and watching basketball games.
- Musical Muse Whitney Houston, may she rest in glamour.
Account Executive- Experience Design
- Obsession Avocados, Hummus, and ALL the cheese
- Boo Hiss Hot dogs and slow walkers!
- Raised Belmont, CA
- Schooled Studied Music at the lovely St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota
- Secret Talent Making a guacamole that has yet to be beat
- Down Time TV binges, Cooking, Baking, and Petting dogs outside local breweries
- Free Association Sunflowers, Farmer's markets, Cobblestone streets, Christmas music
- Musical Muse Beyonce and Lucius are giving me life!
Production Services Manager
- Obsession Dumplings! I've been to every dumpling shop in San Francisco. I have formidable preferences - just ask!
- Boo Hiss Camping. I wouldn't survive an apocalypse. Give me running water, a bug-free envi?ron?ment, and a proper bed please.
- Raised San Diego, CA; Boulder, CO; Los Angeles, CA
- Schooled Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Secret Talent Japanese Taiko Drumming and a Classical Singer
- Down Time You'll find me playing with my nerdy rescue dog, Melvin, reading sci-fi, and watching Korean drama.
- Musical Muse I grew up on Talking Heads, Stevie Wonder, the Flaming Lips, and The Planets by Holst. More recently, I'm really into the Hamilton soundtrack, St. Vincent, Tunde Olaniran, Robyn, and the Weeknd, my guilty pleasure.
Sales and Production Assistant
- Obsession Exploring everywhere - Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, the arty western town of Chloride, AZ...
- Boo Hiss Washing my car... It's a major problem...
- Raised Alameda, CA
- Schooled Southern Methodist University, Dallas TX
- Secret Talent Thrifting
- Down Time Hanging with my dog, Moby; buying art supplies (note I did not saymaking art); getting lost in my new home of LA
- Musical Muse The Carnabys are a treasure that deserve to be found, The Strokes, Sea Wolf, One Republic when I need a good cry. Recently discovered favorite human Jack Garratt.
- Obsession Italian Food and Chocolate/Peanut Butter
- Boo Hiss Cucumbers
- Raised San Francisco
- Schooled Cal State University Chico, BS in Business, Accounting
- Secret Talent I can do the Irish Jig. I can speak Italian. Not Simultaneously.
- Down Time I love to run, even if no one is chasing me.
- Free Association Travel, you can take me anywhere. I love the beach, cooking and hanging out with my family. My better half - Perry, two beautiful boys - Nico and Ben.
Why should I use an agency to book entertainment?
Using a professional agency saves you time, money and provides peace of mind. Don't invest in the most important part of your event without someone with experience to walk you through the options, questions and details. We can lead you through the plethora of choices, and help you secure the best entertainment for your event.
Why should I work with Entire Productions?
Your event is extremely important. To you, your boss, clients, or family, etc. and we know there are a lot of people counting on you to make it perfect. Procuring talent can be an overwhelming and sometimes daunting task. As your entertainment booking consultant, we will not allow you make a mistake in talent. We take all events seriously—from a small gathering to a large conference production and we treat them with equal importance.
Entire Productions has the experience, enthusiasm, and resources to make your next event a memorable one without any stress. We most likely have close and direct relationships with your venue and their employees. There are many entertainment booking agencies to choose from, but no one can rival the level of detail, careful selection and production that Entire Productions offers all of our clients.
What type of entertainment can Entire Productions book for me?
Entire Productions has access to thousands of entertainers—from dance bands, DJ's and jazz groups, to aerialists, magicians and headliners. Think of Entire Productions as your in-house talent buyers. We can help create the atmosphere for your event based on the guests you want to entertain and goals you want to achieve with the budget you have to work with.
Does working with you cost more? Why not book the entertainment directly?
One misconception of working with an entertainment agency is the idea that the price you pay will be higher than it would be if you booked your entertainment directly. This isn't necessarily the case. This is our business, and is what we do all the time. We have more buying power than the average individual who plans an event a few times a year. This gives us the leverage to offer the best prices on our non-exclusive artist roster and therefor we're able to offer you the best possible pricing. Entire Productions has booked so many events that our buying power for you is exponential. We do all of this while paying painstaking attention to the details of your event.
We also have insurance that your venue will require and that the talent most likely doesn't carry.
What is the process for booking entertainment?
The best way to contact us initially is through our responsive form on our website which asks of you the basic details of your event. Once we receive your inquiry, we'll be in touch on the same day to discuss your event. You can call or email us as well. The initial consultation is at no cost nor obligation, and lets us ask relevant questions so we can make recommendations that fit your needs.
After our conversation, we'll send a proposal with recommended entertainers. The proposal will include a link to each talent's profile page on our website which hosts their bio, mp3's, photos and video. The proposal will also include a price quote for each option. We will help you determine if a lower price is available and negotiate the best possible price for you. Once your selection and pricing is finalized, we'll send you a contract.
What are your booking/payment terms?
In order to book and reserve our talent, we must receive your signed contract and 50% (of the total fee) non- refundable deposit by the deposit due date. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the event date in order to confirm the event. **All events booked within one month of the event date require the full event balance paid within 10 days of the event date.
How far in advance should I book my entertainment?
We recommend you begin your entertainment research as soon as you have set a firm date for your event. The more time you allow, the more options you'll have to consider. Of course, the best entertainment gets booked the quickest- sometimes a year or more in advance of an event.
How much should I budget for entertainment?
There are entertainment options in just about every price point. We can help you determine what options are available to you.
Are there additional fees when booking entertainment?
We take great pride in providing all of our clients the most accurate information possible. There are no hidden fees when you work with Entire Productions—you know the bottom line cost from the beginning. For most entertainers, the price quote is almost always inclusive of all costs (with the exception of travel and lodging if bringing in talent from another area). Bands generally have what is called a technical rider that provide their A/V requirements for their performance. These provisions (power, stage, etc.) are typically included in your venue rental agreement. Providing the artist with meals/refreshments is the only additional cost you may incur. Other items such as early set-up, overtime or additional musicians are optional.
What if I can't find a certain act on the site?
Entire Productions has access to over 20,000 entertainers all over the world. If you don't see an artist you're interested in on our website, please contact us. We're likely to be familiar with the act you are interested in and can access information about them for you.
Why can't I find a particular song listed in any of the artist song lists?
The song lists for artists on our website are meant to be a good overview of the types of music a band or artist plays most frequently. If you can't find a specific song you have in mind, just let us know. We can help you find the right artist to perform that song or have them learn it for your event.
Why can't I find pricing on the website?
Pricing for artists varies on a number of factors- location of the event, length of engagement, additional services and much more. Even the time of year and day of the week can impact pricing. A Saturday night event in Oct-Dec may cost more than a Tuesday evening event in Jan-Mar. Because there are so many variables, it's impossible to pinpoint an exact price range for every artist. We will take all aspects of your event into account and find artists within your price range.
Is Entire Productions available 24/7 to help manage any situation?
We're big on customer service. If anything occurs on the day of your event, you can be assured that we can be reached by phone—we give you our cell numbers for day-of events.
Do you carry liability insurance?
Yes! We carry a $2,000,000 liability policy and will be happy to provide a proof of insurance certificate upon request.
Do you provide references?
Which areas do you serve and do you travel?
We serve all major markets Worldwide. We have offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles. We also program events all over the world, sourcing and qualifying and managing talent where your event is. We've had great success around the globe from Monte Carlo to the Cayman Islands, Hawaii and Paris.
Do you have a "backup plan" for your talent/bands/musicians in case of emergency or sickness?
Should an emergency or car accident occur, or your talent becomes ill on or before the day of the event we will notify you immediately and recommend similar talent. All information about your event will be relayed to the replacement.
When do you arrive to set up an event?
Our talent will be arriving 1-1.5 hours in advance- sufficient time to set up and prepare for the event start time. If an event is more detailed and requires more set up/ preparation time, we are happy to arrive early to ensure a successful event for an additional fee.
What will the artists wear?
For equipment load in and breakdown, our talent will be dressed casually. For the actual event, they will change into an outfit to fit the general style of the event. Specific requests for attire will be honored.
Can we meet the talent in person before the event?
Most of our clients find that the information we provide in the artists profile is sufficient, as well they trust our recommendation. However, we will suggest times where you can see live musicians/bands or other talent perform if you like. Conversations with the talent can be arranged by phone/email or in select cases, we can arrange for an in- person meeting for an additional fee.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Entire Productions accepts checks or Credit Cards (we charge a 4% fee credit card payments).
What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel your event after we receive your signed contract/deposit, the client will forfeit the entire deposit amount, which will be used as a "kill fee" for the artist. If an event is canceled within 60 days or less, then the balance is due.
What is your overtime policy?
Your contract will state the cost of each overtime hour. Overtime is payable to our office by the next business day.
Is it customary to tip?
Our talent is paid well, but if you feel they did an excellent job, gratuities are always greatly appreciated, but never expected.
How many people are in a string quartet?
(You'd be amazed at how many times we've been asked that) Four. A string quartet is typically comprised of 2 violinists, a violist, and a cellist.
What if I have a question that I don't see listed here?
No problem- just ask.
What we do
Entire Productions is an entertainment production and experience design company providing talent of all genres and disciplines for exciting corporate and special events.
We work closely with our clients to create an entertainment experience that expertly aligns with their creative vision and budget. We have Headliners, DJ's, Bands, Walk-Around Characters, Aerial Acts, Photo Booths, Virtual Reality performance art, Go-Go dancers and everything in-between.
We're known for excellence, incredible client experience, out of this world artistry and creativity, and our very sophisticated processes and systems which sets us apart from others.
We're proud to provide worry-free and amazing experiences for our clients, great and well-paid gigs for our talent, and rewarding and exciting careers for our employees.
Programming the finest entertainment and talent for social and corporate events. We provide our clients with the highest quality of talent, exceptional repertoire, specific programming of artists for your unique event parameters. We insist on flawless execution, detailed planning and only booking dependable, talented and professional performers.
Entire Productions offers total production for celebrity talent procurement: preparing a formal offer, review of artist rider, technical component and travel review. We negotiate the best rates and create a seamless experience for our clients.
Working with our sister company Elevate Productions, we can bring in state of the art sound and lighting to compliment our talent, or as stand-alone to your event.