Natasha Miller: Biography
Natasha Miller sits at the helm of Entire Productions, but she isn’t your average CEO - She is a hyphenate entrepreneur who began her career in entertainment as a celebrated jazz artist with seven records released on her own label, Poignant Records. Having founded Entire Productions in 2000, when she was still performing, this single mother and Des Moines, IA native single-handedly built a multi-million dollar company.
Today, Entire Productions is the go-to experience design and entertainment booking company in San Francisco and has expanded to Los Angeles and London. Their client base is growing exponentially and Natasha’s vibrant personality and client management prowess are at the core of it all. With the support of her amazing staff handpicked by Natasha, Entire Productions’ trusted expertise is relied upon to execute a slate of high-end social and corporate special events for an enviable roster of clients including Apple, Google, Gap, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Salesforce and more. They have been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America for the last two years as well as designated by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the top 360 companies in the country.
Natasha and Entire Productions are no strangers to media, either—they have each garnered press in their respective genres. In addition to performing as a jazz vocalist, Natasha employed her training as a classical violinist in the role of concertmaster for various orchestras and performed with her own Sapphire String Quartet until 2009. Her talent has been recognized by the Los Angeles Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, and The Wall Street Journal. Likewise, Entire Productions has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Modern Luxury, Bizbash, and more. In 2017, Entire Productions was also named on The Knot Wed 100 list, which includes the most amazing wedding pros in the country.
Natasha’s passion and commitment to giving back drive her invariable contributions and participation with numerous charitable organizations. She founded and supports the Bobby Sharp Scholarship Fund at Blue Bear School of Music, in memory of her beloved mentor who was best known for writing Ray Charles hit song Unchain My Heart. She has also served on the boards of the Symphonix Advisory Board and the International Live Events Association (ILEA) while volunteering and donating to numerous charities including Bread and Roses, Alameda Education Foundation, Little Kids Rock, Relay for Life, Alameda Hospital, Sophia Project, Midway Women’s Shelter, Music In Schools Today (MUST), and the Red Cross.
While Natasha maintains an active full plate, she always makes time for professional and personal enrichment. She is a proud graduate of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, the ultimate business, and management education program. She is in an entrepreneurial master’s program at MIT and just completed an entrepreneurial executive business program at the Harvard Business School. Her other prestigious industry memberships include The Recording Academy (Grammys), ASCAP, SF Travel, and Meeting Professionals International (MPI). She is an active member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
- Thrive Global “Lift Your Legacy: From artist to CEO, how to stay in alignment with yourself”
- San Francisco Business Times “Entire Productions injects creativity into events”
- Nav.com “From Wedding Singer to Multi-Million-Dollar Business Owner”
- Authority Magazine “Natasha Miller Shares Leadership Strategies to Improve Your Company’s Culture”
- Starter Story “How Natasha Miller Started a $4M Event Management Company”
- The Wedding Biz Podcast “Overcoming adversity to thrive”
- Dreamforce (San Francisco) Discover How One CEO Turned to the Lightning Platform to Double Revenue
- IMEX America (Las Vegas) Experiential Marketing Events
- The Digital Hollywood Experience (Los Angeles) Women Entrepreneurs: Sharing Experience — Real Life Stories — Building the Brand, the Personal and the Company Identity
- SmartMeetings Smart Woman Summit (Chicago) From Concertmaster to CEO: The Accidental Entrepreneur
- Salesforce Codey’s Summer Block Party (San Francisco) Q&A about how I built our Salesforce environment
- SheWork (San Francisco) International Women’s Day Panelist