What a wonderful evening!
“Unveiling of a Gem: Casa Bella Blanca”
was produced by Entire Productions & Barbara Llewellyn Catering & Event Planning with Blueprint Studios. As guests arrived, they were greeted by the valet in crisp white jackets, then entered the beautiful new event space at 1045 Divisadero. Upon entering they were offered a lovely white Sangria by Barbara Llewellyn Catering and greeted by the hosts. Jacqueline Stolte of Entire Productions had the following to say about Barbara Llewellyn's catering staff:
They were very impressive: always cheerful — as if they were having a good time, in the most professional way — and very graceful in their ability to move through the crowd. This to me is what makes a party great. It pulls together food, ambiance/environment, entertainment and guests! I could not have expressed it better.
In the living room Flamenco Guitarist Jean-Paul Buongiorno serenaded the guests folled by DJ Juan Data who spun latin music through the night. Check out the photos! All photos © Craig Merrill Guests were free to explore the great white home owned by Rafael Galiano & John Martin, as well were given tours of this beautifully appointed Victorian home. Photographer Craig Merrill captured the life and joy of the party... see if you found your way into his lens!
Walking through the beautifully staged rooms by Blueprint Studios on the bottom floor, you were beckoned outdoors by the crisp air, sounds of up-tempo Latin music by DJ Imani, and the delicious passed delicacies by Barbara Llewellyn. Fito Reinoso took to the stage with his Cuban band and the dance floor erupted in a salsa frenzy. OK, not really a frenzy but event planner Crystal Lequang showed us her ballroom salsa moves, and Entire Productions' own Natasha Miller got into the spirit for a few songs. Later in the evening... everyone was out on the dance floor!
Check out the photos in the slide show, and see if you can find one of you! If you weren't able to make it to the party, then enjoy the photos and the menu selections Barbara Llewellyn created for this event.
- Tequila Glazed Spicy Shrimp
- Served with house-made yellow and white tortilla chips and avocado cream
- Miniature Cuban Sandwiches
- Chile and Lime Spice Sweet Potato Fries
- Caribbean Crab Cakes
- With lemongrass-coconut butter
- Jerk Chicken on Flatbread
- Shaved red onion, grilled pineapple and cilantro
- Fresh Tomato Corn and Black bean Salad
- Tossed with garlic-lime vinaigrette
- Served in a mini brandy snifter topped with a tortilla chip
- Miniature Tropical Cupcakes
- Key Lime Shortbread Cookies
- Specialty Drinks
- Tropical Iced Tea, Mojitos, Cuba Libres served in mini coke bottles, White Wine Summer Sangria