Virtual Event Experiences
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Entire Productions has been committed to adhering to best practices in regards to social distancing and sheltering in place. Our team has been working remotely and creating virtual event experiences for clients to enjoy while they are at home. We are also working tirelessly to assess all safety protocols for re-gathering and returning to in-person events once permissible.
Entire Productions is committed to implementing processes for best practices at live events once we’re able to gather together again. The safety and health of our guests, talent, vendors, and staff are of the highest concern and we will be enacting the following policies for all in-person event entertainment during these high-risk times. The below will be required to be provided by the client/planner in order for Entire Productions to participate in the event. Additionally, we will be closely following all guidelines provided by the State and County and adjusting accordingly.
- Temperature checks to be conducted before entering the event.
- Masks to be required for all attendees.
- No onsite registration lines.
- Managing the density of people in the venue to adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
- Glove and hand sanitizer stations to be available throughout the event.
- Reduce high touch areas where possible and sanitize high touch surfaces frequently
- Indoor/outdoor spaces will be used as much as possible.
- F&B will be provided in a no-contact way (i.e. pre-packaged food, pre-packaged silverware, no self-serve buffets).
- Communicate with staff, vendors, and guests on how to effectively prevent the spread of germs.
- Protection of our talent/artists with various methods such as barriers, protective coverings, limiting exposure time, and physical distancing.
- Established cleaning procedures for talent/artist equipment brought on-site.
- Eliminate equipment sharing (headsets, microphones, etc.) between talent/artists.
As we practice these policies to prioritize health and safety at our events, we will also be closely following all of the new recommendations from the FDA, State of California, CDC, and WHO as they come out.
Our team is here to assist in planning for future live events and we look forward to reconvening in the safest way possible. We have a multitude of resources to create fun, engaging virtual entertainment & events while following new health policies. Additional resources such as custom, branded floor decals to assist with social distancing and branded masks are available to support keeping everyone safe and healthy. Please reach out to our virtual event management team for additional information. firstname.lastname@example.org